Financial/Change in Treatment Agreement
Thank you for choosing our office for your child’s dental care needs. We are committed to providing exceptional dental care and helping your child achieve ultimate oral health.
**All estimated fees are due 1 week prior to the scheduled surgery date**
(You may request to make this payment by phone or through text)
FOR OUR PATIENTS WITH DENTAL INSURANCE
We will gladly verify your dental beneﬁts and process your insurance claims with the following agreement:
- Your dental insurance is an agreement between you and your insurance company
- All patient copayments and/or patient portions are only an estimate/never a guarantee of payment
- As part of your contract with your dental insurance company, you are responsible for all out of pocket portions/copayments and deductibles
- Insurance payments not paid after 90 days will become your complete responsibility
CHANGE IN TREATMENT AGREEMENT
A copy of the treatment plan has been provided. The proposed treatment plan is made based on a clinical examination and any x-rays that we were able to obtain. Depending on the temperament of the child we may not have been able to obtain optimal x-rays or complete a thorough examination in the office. Once the child is under general anesthesia the doctor will complete a thorough examination and obtain any further x-rays that are needed. Consequently, the ﬁnal treatment may vary from the proposed treatment.
- If the doctor determines that additional treatment is required, they will proceed with the treatment while the child is under anesthesia.
- If additional treatment is done, you will be responsible for additional charges not covered by your dental insurance
By initialing and signing below I acknowledge: